"Hardhitting and also funny" - says regular viewer and best friend

Follow me on Twitter! @catholicgirly


Thursday, October 21, 2010

System Failure

In order to further cope with yesterday's fiasco with my professor freaking out at me over his email, I decided to recount the event, as I remember.

We were in class, doing small groups. There were 6 of us, plus the prof.

I got up to put my chair back.

Prof: Have you gone up to see your supervisor yet?

Me: No, I went to go see her on Monday, as soon as you sent the email, but no one was there.

Prof: (getting snarky) Well it is REALLY imperative that you go see her as soon as possible.

Me: (being very, very calm) Yeah I'm going to try again today. I guess I was just a bit confused and frustrated, because when I sent you my proposal, you emailed us the following Monday saying you would distribute them to everyone in the department, so that's why I didn't give it to her.

And then this happened:















He went totally apeshit. Hence why I drew him as a flaming ape...and the colour of shit. My friends behind me at the table were completely stunned. I just stood there, thinking, "what....the....f**k???" Even as I write this, I am laughing about it.

Tomorrow, I am going to own my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment