"Hardhitting and also funny" - says regular viewer and best friend

Follow me on Twitter! @catholicgirly


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3 Weeks And Counting

It has been raining for THREE WEEKS in Nova Scotia.

THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this is for everyone who lives in a place with shit weather all the time:



This is a picture I drew of the sun.

The "sun" is a giant star in space which our planet orbits, and it provides us with light and heat. Well, in theory. Where we live, it just provides light.

I know what you're all thinking: "Umm, ok Christine. You're telling me there is a giant light in the sky called the 'sun' which gives us heat and stuff? Yeah, ok. I'll believe that when I see it!"

I don't blame you for not believing in the existence of the sun. But I promise it is up there somewhere! And it looks a lot like my sketch!

(minus the smiley face)

Keep the faith.

The sun will return to us someday.

I know this sounds like a striking parallel to Jesus (sun/Son...people don't believe He/it will ever return but we must have faith that He/it will return one day).

Yep, I was actually just talking about the sun because I have lost my mind over this 3 weeks of rain BS.

We are over half way to experiencing Genesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment